Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family

Evidently, my family reads my blog.
Hi, everybody.
This came as a surprise last night, when my grandparents called to catch up with us on life and such. When I answered the phone, Gramps said something to the effect of, "Is this the blogger?"
Evidently, one of my cousins (hi, guys) told them about my entry on not wanting to go to Carolina.
Not that I care. I have nothing to hide. If I did, I wouldn't put it on the internet, anyway.

Hmm. How many people actually read this thing?

Anyway. My online teacher has posted the next unit in our class. HOWEVER, because she keeps extending deadlines, the time originally allotted for each unit successively shrinks with each unit.
Last unit we had 12 days.
This time, we have 8.
We're reading the first two chapters of Arthur Conan Doyle's A Study in Scarlet. But evidently, not the rest of it.
*sigh*

Oh well. I'm going to go to Calculus now. I've got a quiz to take.
Whohoo.

No comments: