- It's okay if people are mad at you.
- Being busy is great. But so is not doing anything productive at all, and simply enjoying yourself. Make sure you get healthy amounts of both.
- If the weather is conducive to driving with the windows down, then fucking do it.
- 'Bad' words are allowed sometimes.
- Your parents love you, and they'll always listen when you need to vent.
- Parents still don't get you sometimes. This and the previous statement are very closely intertwined sometimes.
- Sometimes, it's good to take a step back and look at the progress you've made over a long period of time.
- Sometimes your friends won't get along. Most of the time, it's not your problem.
- Being a couple of minutes late every now and then won't kill you.
- Don't make a habit of it. Sometimes punctuality is REALLY important. Better to err on the side of caution if you're not sure.
- It's okay to change your mind. It's okay to let some goals go in favor of other goals.
- Making mistakes is okay.
The Cardinal Rule - Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
2 days ago