Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stoppppit

So, instead of sleeping, I'm sitting here fine-tuning a playlist that I'm going to burn for someone I like. But having never done this sort of thing before, I'm not terribly sure of what I'm doing.
I would like to think that the three priorities are, in no particular order:
  • Music that tells him about me; stuff I like, my beliefs
  • Music that says "I like you"
  • Music that he will like
But I'm not sure how to go about doing this. This is rather frustrating.
Clearly I need to stop thinking about it so much, and just not worry about it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you put thought into things like this, so many people don't and it's such a waste.

Anonymous said...

Since I know who you're talking about, don't worry so much about the last one. "music he will like." He likes pretty much everything, or at the very least can appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Also, he sucks at taking hints. make the ones saying "I like you" bloody obvious. lol