Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Parallel Universes

I really shouldn't be allowed to think about what could have happened if I took my life on a different path. It's a dangerous train of thought that leads to discontentment.
I'm really very happy with my life. I think I made the right decision most of the time, and that the place I'm in today is a very good one for me to be in.
But at the same time I can't help but think about those alternate universes where I didn't go to Oklahoma... where I may not have gone into music.
I really am happy with my life. I just think I would have also been happy there.

Update: Okay, semi-emo moment is done with. I'm very happy with the direction my life took, and the only way that alternate universe could have happened is if I didn't go into music, and that would ultimately make me unhappy. So yeah.

No comments: