Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lame

My parents are at a wedding this weekend, without me. But you know who is there? My adorable niece, C, whom I never get to see since she lives in Maryland. Also, my sister's new boyfriend, whom I have not met. Although I was originally excited about getting to stay at home by myself overnight for the first time ever (I'm 18 and I've never been left at home alone for a period of time that spanned a full 24 hours. This is sad) suddenly I really want to be there. I miss C!
You would think that because I was home alone for the ENTIRE weekend I would be able to do whatever I want to... not really, though. I just got my wisdom teeth cut out this week, and although the swelling is almost entirely gone, I still can't open my mouth as wide as I normally can. Also, a large portion of my friends are out of town this weekend, meaning that I can't even have friends over to hang out.
So what did I do today? I played video games (J's fault. He loaned me Final Fantasy XII, and I'm hooked. Stop laughing. I know I'm a dork), read, and practiced piano for my job (I'm the pianist for a local church this summer). I still can't shape my mouth right to play the flute with any sort of decent tone, so that's still out the window.
Anyway, I'm up at 3:10 in the morning, and my parents would disapprove... and even though they're not here, there's nothing to do. So I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

adarlingdesign said...

FF7? I can't even figure out how to play it! kudos to you.

and you've never been home alone? omogosh really?no way!