Sunday, July 12, 2009

GSE

So... a part of me is really jealous that 3 is seeing an extremely attractive ginger boy. I mean, I'm technically over him. (Sort of? Like, I still find him to be VERY attractive and funny and sweet and so on... but I recognize that it would be pointless and impossible for us to have a relationship because he's going to college here in NC and I'm going to college in Oklahoma... ) But still, the timing is painfully ironic.
Another part of me is actually really happy for him, though. I mean, the ginger boy is very attractive, from the picture I saw.

I missed Fanta Ginger Ale so much.

Watching that man dance tonight was mesmerizing. E wasn't kidding when she said watching him move is like an anatomy lesson. The entire presentation was wonderful, and I miss GSE now more than ever. But that man... is indescribable. That final piece tonight was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

I really want to play Syrinx again.

...And I'm semi-grounded. Isn't it awesome how things can go from amazing to really really crappy in the course of five seconds?

And yet, today was an excellent day.

No comments: