Monday, September 7, 2009

Have you ever had a very strong sense of wanting something, but you're not completely sure what it is?
If not, it's kind of frustrating.

I kind of miss home a little bit right now.
And yet, this place is also home, and becomes more so every day.

Why does everyone think that my best friend and I are romantically/sexually involved? What part of me liking men do people not understand?
Do I give off straight vibes or something?

Part of the reason that I'm still awake right now has to do with the fact that I really don't want to expend the effort to put sheets on my mattress.

The Sooners lost yesterday, which is sad. But J has magically reappeared... I wonder what happened?

1 comment:

GuitarGirl57 said...

AHAHAHAHAHA

Awww, I LOVEEEE you Babes... you make me laugh. I can't wait to see you during Thanksgiving break <3