Thursday, September 2, 2010

Recital

I really want to give a recital this year, and I'm thinking I would like to do so at the beginning of the spring semester.
Program as of right now, in chronological but not performance order:

Bach Prelude and Fugue in F# minor, WTC Book I
Haydn Sonata in D major, Hob. XVI-33
Rachmaninoff Prelude in B minor, Op. 32, no. 10
Daughtrey- that piece. But maybe not, because I'm not sure what I did with the sheet music.

____

So, I went to the meeting today for people interested in giving a recital this year. Guess how much it costs to give a non-degree recital?
Seventy Five dollars.
That's so dumb.

Also, the thunderstorm was spectacular. The yellow sky freaked me out a bit, though.
I'm just glad it didn't show up 'til after volleyball with my brothers :)

No comments: