Sunday, October 10, 2010

Igor

I am the proud owner of a goldfish! His name is Igor G. Stravinsky. The G is for Goldfish.

I had one of those days yesterday where I had loads of time to practice, but couldn't really stand the sight of my rep pieces.
Fortunately, today was different, and I remembered what I loved about all of my pieces. Perhaps it was because I had become the proud owner of Igor a few minutes before, and I wanted to impress him. I know he's a goldfish, but he needs music in his life just as much as everyone else does.

I should have spent time this weekend working on my arranging project, but I didn't. Oh well. I will focus on it more this week.

Sometimes, it helps to blare Fall Out Boy when things irritate you.
This is one of those times. Thank you, Fall Out Boy.

No comments: