We kicked Starmount High's butt. Accidentally. Without meaning to.
How awesome is that?
Anyway, the forgetfulness aspect is this: I LEFT MY PICCOLO AT SCHOOL AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
So yeah. I'm stupid. Oh well.
Lindsay's mom went and picked it up for me. I need to make her a cake to say thank you.
But we did REALLY well. It was loads of fun. We got to see some really cool shows, too, including:
- Cirque de Soleil (the drum major's outfits looked like clown costumes WAY CREEPY. But their show was good.)
- Something about asia. It was a blend of china and japan, so it wasn't really all that accurate, but it was COOL. They had one of those gigantic paper dragons, a samurai, and fire-twirlers, and the samurai fought with one of the instrumentalists, and it was AWESOME.
- Legends of rock show, which was awesome
- The Firebird Suite (kind of an odd selection for a marching band show, but it was pretty cool)
- Some school did a Wicked show, but we didn't get to see it. Their drum major was dressed as Elphaba, though!
Speaking of forgetting, I forgot that I had rescheduled my piano/voice lesson today. So I missed it.
My little brother's face is swollen. We think it might be because of poison ivy.
His mother was just on the phone with him. He was reporting every single website he visited on the computer yesterday. *sigh* When will he learn?
High School Musical 3 was evidently a raging success.
WHY? Someone explain to me why HSM is enjoyable. I simply don't understand.