Thursday, October 30, 2008

Uh oh.

I don't know where my flashdrive is at the moment.
I HOPE I left it at home, plugged into my computer there. But I don't see how I could have done that... I keep my flash drive on my keychain. The little attaching clippy thing is still there, but the flashdrive is not. I definately have my keys right here with me.

This is not good.

Not that I had anything vitally important on there.
Just my work for the last several units in English, all of which has been turned in.
But I'd still like to have it.

I hope I find it...

UPDATE:
It's not plugged in to either of my computers at home.
As much as I hate to be one of those people that says, "somebody stole it", I think somebody might have stolen it.

I have no concrete proof.

However, I definitely had it last night, because I got mad at it for not letting me put my music onto it to move to the new computer.

I keep it on my keys, and I still have those.

The clippy-thing that it was attached with is still there, and it's not the type of clippy thing that randomly lets things fall off of it. It hasn't fallen off once in the time that I've had it. The clippy thing that is still there is still in good condition, and isn't bent or anything to let it slip off.

The only problem with my theory is that I don't know when someone might have stolen it.

The logical time would be some time during first period, probably during the fire drill today.
I took my letter jacket outside with me... but were my keys in my pocket, or were they in my hoodie pocket?

I WANT MY FLASHDRIVE!!!!! It's really inconvenient having to email assignments to myself.

UPDATE 2:
Nevermind. My dad found it broken off next to where I park.

No comments: