Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stuff

Things I like:
  • Coffee- particularly when it's got chocolate in it
  • The cute shirtless guy with the skateboard I saw while driving home from Five guys today
  • Five Guys burgers and fries
  • Eric Whitacre- especially "What If" from Paradise Lost. Go listen to it. It's on his blog. At the moment, it's the top entry. Go. NOW.
  • The part of my Bach Fugue that I've already finished
  • Mrs. London, because she's awesome and gives us candy when we take tests
  • Strings
  • Brass
  • Woodwinds
  • Chamber music
  • Burt's Bee's Chapstick
  • Podcasts
  • All of my current piano repertoire should be finished VERY soon, if all goes according to plan, meaning that I'll get to start new stuff and fun stuff afterwards.
  • Whit
  • Cayden (these two are not listed in order of preference, they're listed chronologically)
Things I don't like
  • How expensive coffee is
  • the cute guy I saw is probably straight. Just like the majority of the other cute guys I've got crushes on.
  • My general lack of confidence when it comes to guys
  • Paradise Lost premiered in California. The CD is STILL not out. There's no easily obtainable recording of several of my favorite Whitacre pieces.
  • The part of my Bach fugue that I haven't finished yet.
  • My online english class
  • My school has no orchestra program
  • I don't actually have time to listen to podcasts, generally.
  • I'm going to have to SLAVE to get my piano repertoire finished by the time Elizabeth's shooting for.
  • Lillian had the NERVE to ask where I was going to college. Why does she not get that I don't want to have anything to do with her? I TOLD her as much.

No comments: