My reading list for the drive:
- Queen of Babble Gets Hitched
- Chicken Soup for the College Soul
- A David Sedaris Memoir, the name of which escapes me. The one with the skeleton on the front. Not Me Talk Pretty One Day, Not Naked... that other one.
- Several issues of the New Yorker that I still haven't read, beginning with the Dec. 6th issue. Oops.
- I might have packed something else, but I forgot about it if I did.
- I'm also taking: Cloverfield
- Thank You for Smoking
- Sweeney Todd
I found out (again, because evidently I opened this email earlier, and never actually showed it to Elizabeth... oops) that my FSU piano audition is February 7th. The only problem is that I don't feel very confident with my piano audition music anymore. I peaked last month, and haven't played it very much at ALL since. So I have to re-construct all my music. May God have mercy on my soul.
I'm going to go to bed now. Tomorrow, we begin the trek... after I eat breakfast at the local Greek restaurant with Madrigal Singers.