Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fifty Dollars

How does she try to get fifty dollars? She writes a poem and enters it into a competition.
How do I try to get fifty dollars? I sell my Nintendo 64.
What does that say about us?

ANYWAY the prom group drama magically resolved itself. Without me even doing anything.
It's wierd. I'm not complaining, though. Not at all.

A dear friend of mine recently found out something about me that she didn't know. I thought she knew. I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I honestly had no idea that you didn't know.

Ok... so I'm not sure how much I like the song that S suggested. It's kind of stereotypical and cheesy. And now A asked me to sing with her, and I don't know what to do, because I would have more opportunities to rehearse with A, but I already told S I would. And it's not that I don't want to sing with S, it's just that A has a song that is already a duet, that she already has the accompaniment track to. And it's a song I already know... albeit one with sort of weird memories attached to it? But I can't tell S that I'm can't/won't sing with her and then sing with A, because that's rude and it makes it seem like I don't care about S.

AH.

No comments: