Friday, May 22, 2009

Kannapolis and Glee

So, I added this thing that tells me where the IP addresses that look at my blog are from.
Since yesterday, I've gotten one from Kannapolis... and they navigated from Moodle. Moodle is the website that my 3rd period psych class is hosted on... and I did post a link here on my user profile...
And there's a school in Kannapolis that is in my 3rd period psych class.
Now I'm intensely curious about who from there is reading.
So say hi!

There's this amazing new show called "Glee." It just premiered on Fox this week, and it's about a glee club. In the course of the show's pilot, one glee club performed "Don't Stop Believin'" and another performed "Rehab" (Amy Winehouse, not Rihanna). I got them on iTunes... on Wednesday. And I've already listened to both of them like 18 times. I find myself humming them in class.
It's kind of distracting, and I'm already prone to distraction since it's the end of the school year.
And the new episode isn't coming out 'til SEPTEMBER. I'm going to go insane from waiting.

No comments: