Thursday, May 14, 2009

While I'm sure that your current situation with your relationship sucks, I promise that other situations have sucked more. I would simply like to point out that writing long, angsty facebook statuses will do NOTHING to resolve whatever your issue may be. Further, it irritates me (and probably others) for the following two reasons:
  1. It's a serious downer. I barely know you, and you're shoving your issues in my face. Quite frankly, I don't care how sad you are that the girl you like is mad at you. You aren't the first person to deal with relationship drama.
  2. Either you cannot type at all, or you have no comprehension of the basic rules of the English language, such as capitalization, spelling (and that's ignoring the texttalk), and the idea that a sentence must end for the next one to begin. How did you get to high school if you cannot construct a basic sentence?
  3. You did it not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES in a row. Once is forgivable, if you are TRULY that broken up over whatever happened, but really? Three time in the course of a day. I'm sure that the girl in question is thrilled that you're putting your problems up for the entire world to see.


My recital is this weekend!

I keep thinking of things I'll write here, and then I forget them.
It's kind of frustrating.

No comments: